Any Night Owls?

Options
I do fine during the day, but I never sleep and my worse time to snack is in the middle of the night,......Hope some of you supporters are awake around 2 am when I want to make a big bowl of the granddaughters sugary cereal!

Replies

• holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am like that...working on it....not well, but working on it...I can eat normal and what I'm suppose to during the day, its the evnings and into the nights that I cant seem to do. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Khittle123
    Khittle123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am usually up that late as well. I work until 11 p.m three times a week so I find myself wide eyed when the rest of the world is asleep. I have also found that I am hungry when I get home. I have yet to figure out why though.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I used to be, but something happened and suddenly I can't stay up late anymore. I like it though, because the worst time for mindless eating is at night.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I am usually up. You'll have me as a support!:flowerforyou:
  • imvossey09
    Options
    I am similar, no matter what I have tried, I always feel like I need a big dinner. I know it is all in my mind at this point, but that has been very hard for me to overcome. I even plan my calories around the fact I want a big meal.
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i stay up late also...but my whole day is shifted. i also dont get up until after 11am most days...so instead of breakfast at 8 or 9 i have it at noon...and lunch around or 3 then dinner around 9 or 10pm. not the healthiest thing but ive been ok so far. i do get hungry after dinner sometimes if im up past 1am or so, which i am most nights. and i normally do a bowl of cereal...but i dont let myself keep the cinnamon toast crunch around lol. i have found i really like those multigrain peanut butter cheerios, or the special k vanilla almond is good too. other than that you just gotta have some willpower :) ive also found brushing my teeth after dinner can help too. not much tastes good with toothpaste :) good luck. add me if u would like
  • Cheryl188
    Cheryl188 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My advice: don't keep that crap in your house. Your granddaughter doesn't need it either. Keep healthy snacks (pre-cut veggies, roasted chickpeas, kale chips) ready to eat for those late night snack-fests.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    :angry: I used to be like that. For about 20 years I went to bed around 2 AM. But when I tried to lose weight I learned that I crave carbs late at night. Biologically I'm programmed to get to bed around 10. Psychologically I wanna stay up. Choices, you know?