P90X - suggestions please!

Options
Any suggestions as to the least expensive place/website to buy the P90X program?

Replies

• xxxstrikexxx
    Options
    Most places I looked was all around $150 for the P90X
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    There are beachbody coaches/sellers of the p90x system on here that would be happy to price it for you. But past that, I would only suggest ebay and craigslist
  • loladane
    loladane Posts: 6
    Options
    Got mine from QVC-great price and easy pay installments.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on amazon.com for $140 and free shipping

This was my second choice--I just prefer amazon... it is 119 with 12.95 shipping.

http://www.ultimatefitnessgear.com/p90x-extreme-home-training-worko.html
  • Daizie332
    Options
    You should check Craig's List. I found many gently used or never used copies that people where trying to sell.

Other than that - Amazon is best.
  • treecy1
    treecy1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I got mine for $40. Go to ask.com click on deal$ and search for P90X. There were a lot of random online stores that were selling it for around $40.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I got mine for $40. Go to ask.com click on deal$ and search for P90X. There were a lot of random online stores that were selling it for around $40.

And the DVD's work without problems? I've read quite a few reviews that the DVD's were bogus and didn't play at all or not correctly.
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Any suggestions as to the least expensive place/website to buy the P90X program?

If you purchase from a Beachbody coach (like myself! :wink: ) you will pay $119.85 + S/H. So around $130 depending on where you live. Plus, you will have 30 days to try it out and if you don't like it, just return it within that time frame and receive a full refund.

If you want more info, just message me or the link to my website is on my profile page where you can order. You can become a club member and save 10% or become a coach and save 25%.

Let me know if I can be of any further help!
    Tina
  • jenne1951
    Options
    call me 770-535-5213
    jenne
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I would definitely NOT try and find it for the cheapest price on the internet. You'll be assured to get a solid copy of the ENTIRE program (nutrition and fitness guide) with the comfort of the Beachbody risk free guarantee. Most copies that are sold on Ebay, Amazon.com or Craigslist or bunk copies (pirated) and likely don't come with the entire program.

Like Tina, I"m a Coach as well, so definitely consider purchasing from one of us, so you know you get the program in its entirety.

Try not to put a cost on the future of your health & fitness. P90X can go beyond the 90 days, so it's well worth the investment.

Best of luck.
    Taryn
  • brianhin
    brianhin Posts: 28
    Options
    Just to chime in about purchasing the cheapest off ebay, craigslist, etc. I have many friends that did that and yes they got the dvds. But that's it. So I find a lot of them coming to me asking about what workouts, when they should do them, what they should eat, etc. Eventually they get frustrated and stop doing the program because they don't know what to do and now they have yet another program collecting dust on their bookshelves.

Like Taryn & Tina, I'm also a BB coach, and it's definitely well worth the investment to purchase an official copy through Beachbody and/or coaches like us. You get much more than just a workout program (dvds, nutrition guide, workout guide) You also get linked to an ENTIRE support system within Beachbody called Team Beachbody, which is what we're all apart of. And most of you know that it's hard enough starting any exercise program by yourself and even harder to STAY COMMITTED to it, without a support system. And with Beachbody you have that support. Tina, Taryn, and myself are all examples of that support system.

When it really comes down to it though, ask yourself the question, how much is your health really worth?? Oh and with the P90X ordering from a coach or Beachbody, you actually get a 90-day money back guarantee. So now you got nothing to lose and everything to gain. That was what I thought to myself when I first purchased the program and started it. The rest is history :)

You can see my results at http://hinhealthandfitness.blogspot.com

Good luck all, and have a great Tuesday!
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thank to everyone who gave their suggestions.

I will say that I'm a bit insulted anyone would think I'm putting a price on my heath, though not at all shocked those comments came from those who would be benefiting from me purchasing a program from them.

Wishing you all a wonderful week.

~Adrianne
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank to everyone who gave their suggestions.

I will say that I'm a bit insulted anyone would think I'm putting a price on my heath, though not at all shocked those comments came from those who would be benefiting from me purchasing a program from them.

Wishing you all a wonderful week.

~Adrianne

Wow.
    YOU are the one who would ultimately benefit from purchasing the program. Do what you must, I believe each one of us here have nothing but your best interest in mind. But if you prefer to get ripped off, then by all means, go for it.

Best of luck to you on your fitness journey.
    Tina
  • lindalloo
    lindalloo Posts: 47
    Options
    I purchased mine off the Infomercial just weeks before seeing it on the shelf at Walmart .. for the same price, but not including shipping & handling! :noway: My sister recently purchased hers for $70 Cdn. at Kijiji .. from a trim young woman, I might add .. good testimony to its effectiveness! :bigsmile: