Vegan??

Options
Any vegans around..? I love new food ideas!

If so, please add me :) and if your not, you can still add me!

Replies

• _timothy
    Options
    I've been vegan since February, so about 10 months now. My body is loving it! I have clearer skin, I sleep better, my moods are more stable, and I have lots more energy. Oh, and I also lost a lot of weight without exercising more than walking. I've recently started at a gym and I feel like I'm seeing results faster than I usually would too, but that might be all in my head.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Not a vegan or even a vegetarian (I kinda went the opposite route in fact) but my health and overall fitness level has greatly improved since switching entirely over to whole, non-processed foods found only in the fresh produce and fresh meats section of the grocery store =)
  • craftybirdy
    Options
    I've been a vegan for almost 2 months and I'm starting to notice some positive results health-wise. Sending you a friend request, and there are a few vegetarian/vegan groups here you should check out as well!
  • 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    I eat mostly clean and vegan. I agree with the, more energy and clear skin ect.. I love it!! I have never felt better :) Thanks to everyone that added me :)
  • _timothy
    Options
    I'm piggy-backing this post to say that any and all vegans, feel free to add me as well, especially if you live in Australia! Just tell me that you're a vegan when you send the friend request. Thanks. :)
  • 87indiegirl
    87indiegirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for over 4 years- never going back. There's too much tasty food to ever miss animal products and my skin, sleep and energy are better than ever before. Feel free to add me :)
  • SunseekerChild
    Options
    Vegans feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am since January. I'm mildly obsessed with Happy Herbivore recipes and own all her cookbooks now. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    Not a vegan or even a vegetarian (I kinda went the opposite route in fact) but my health and overall fitness level has greatly improved since switching entirely over to whole, non-processed foods found only in the fresh produce and fresh meats section of the grocery store =)

Similar here................except I source meat and eggs from local farmers.

I do use many vegan and vegetarian recipes as they fit in with the Paleo lifestyle for me.

I have much respect for anyone that chooses to eat a whole foods way of eating, whether Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, etc.

We can learn a LOT from one another. :heart: :love: :love:
  • Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a gluten free vegan so please feel free to add me...I love food!

I also started a gf + vegan recipe blog: follow me @ teenyteacakes.tumblr.com

xx