New to this site and hoping to stay motivated...

Options
I'm needing support. I lost my way after losing 60 lbs just last year on another similar site. I don't know why I gave up, stress from a new house, working two jobs. It's so easy to eat on the run by stopping at drive-thrus. Ugh, here I am having gained all of my weight back. I'm liking the look and the ease of this site and want to stick with it! Thanks!

Replies

• FryBerry
    FryBerry Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was very guilty of going to drive-thrus after work on '12 so was planning on a lot of cooking for myself this year. Glad to see you on here, app is pretty easy if you're doing it on that, site looks almost same as app. Totally ez. Keep on keeping on!
  • caprical
    caprical Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First of all what a beautiful photo of you and your beautiful baby! Congrats! First of all, what did you learn about yourself from your experience last time: A) How did you lose your weight? and B) How did you lose your way? Deb
  • jmwood33
    jmwood33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    it is easy to stick with it on this site! a lot of support of people on here!! i am also new and it has help me! :)
  • holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel Free To Add Me :)
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 5 weeks. Happy to say that last week was my first drive-thru free week. The calorie counter here was a real eye opener for me. I miss the Wendy's Double patty....

If you've done it once, you can do it again. Good luck!