New Year, New Healthier Me

Options
I was on this website back in 2011 and did lose some weight but then I started college and was living in residence and I gained the weight back and more. Now I'm back in 2013 and wanting to stick to it this time. Would love for some friends for support!

Replies

• jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back! i just joined yesterday so i'm a newbie. still learning from this site. i'm going to play around with the recipe section in a minute. it's nice to hear success stories..gives hope to the rest of us. if you did it once, you will do it again. good luck. add me if you like. i can use all the support i can get...and any helpful info people want to share. the bigger the circle...the stronger we are.
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends on here
  • plustofit
    Options
    I'm new and in college too! I lost about 20lbs on my own but need some extra help and motivation to keep going
  • lovinglife80
    Options
    I am newly back as well! looking forward to an awesome year! So far I love it I didn't have any friends on the last time I joined this time I am adding more and the support is AWESOME! anyone please feel free to add me!