Your rewards for your milestones?!

Options
As all I'm sure that weightloss is its own reward, but do you have your own rewards for getting to 5lbs or 20lbs etc. Say a fancy new bike, expensive shoes, or more tattoos (that's mine, need to finish my sleeve)? I'm couious to know what is helping you keep motivated pound by pound!

Frenchie

Replies

• DuhhMuffin
    Options
    5 lbs- fast food
    10 lbs- Mexican restaurant
    Goal weight- tattoo :3

Weird, right? My incentive to lose weight is allowing myself unhealthy food every now and then xD Oh well. It works.
  • franchescaritter
    Options
    Nice!!! A little reward is always good to keep it going I think!! Since I have so much to loose, and since I started my weightloss a couple months ago, I have actually lost 17 lbs but only 4 since I've been on here! So when I get to that first 20, I get new crazy item , but a swimsuit, not the fancy sit on the beach kind but a sport one! ! I hope to get me to my next step!! I love being in the pool for my workout!
  • liveagain
    liveagain Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I reward myself by putting $5 in a jar for every pound I lose. When I reach 10 lbs I either treat myself to something fun like a day at Six Flags or save it to buy myself something expensive like a heavy bag for my garage (can't wait til I have enough for that one!!)
  • JohnNull
    JohnNull Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Milestones like that don't really appeal to me much overall. Sure, there's the occasional time that you start liking what you see a bit more and you buy something nice to wear. The one real reward I gave myself was a reasonably fancy dinner out when I hit my weight goal. Past that, I'm fond of no longer vomiting when I look in the mirror. That was rewarding.
  • racheltotes
    racheltotes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Leather jacket! I've wanted one for years but told myself that would be my reward for getting to my goal weight. 5 years later and I'm still without a leather jacket...here's hoping 2013 is the year!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a Pandora type bracelet that my husband buys me a new charm for every 10 pounds I lose. It is a good visual for me. For every 15 I can go buy a new purse without him grumbling lol The charms are the only ones I have cashed in on though.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    when I hit 50 lbs I am buying new sneakers(almost there)!
    When I hit my goal I will probably go buy some new clothes!

here's a great idea one of my friends had...for every workout you do you put $1 in a jar..then you will have some money to reward yourself when you hit some of your major goals. You can do the same for lbs lost..for every lb you add a dollor(or more if your budget allows!)