Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My first NSV!

2»

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Way to go!! I can't wait for that to be me!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Yay! Keep it going! You've got this!:drinker:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    \0/ hooray!! The best feeling :smile:
  • Tammierose777
    Tammierose777 Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome!!! Keep up the great work.... It sure is a nice feeling to fit into SMALLER clothes... :)
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    That's the best feeling! Congrats and continued success!! :)
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    *happy dance*
  • fonitoni
    fonitoni Posts: 98 Member
    I would also like to commend you for correctly spelling "lo"
  • Congrats!!!! That happened to me the other day too so I went out and bought a pair of jeans the next size down (I figured its better to do it one size at a time to feel more accomplished) and they are just cheap walmart jeans but it will still feel as good as designer when I can zip the up!!!
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    You're amazing! Glad to call you a "friend"!! Seeing/feeling results gets the motivation back into high gear!! So excited for you!
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    great:smile:
  • Fortunately for me I have enough sizes at home that I won't need jeans for a while...but I may need to buy some work slacks...I think I can only go down one more size for those! Then I will shop!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!