New to site/ Looking for support!

Options
Omoe11
Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
A family friend was telling my mom about this website and how it had really helped her. After hearing what she said my mom told me, and then I decided to join. I have lost weight many times before but always ended up gaining it back. I have recently lost a ton, but hit a plateau and started to gain some of it back. Hopefully this website will help me lose the last of what I want to and then help me maintain to keep it off. It’s been such a big goal of mine for a long time to reach my dream goal weight and I’m really determined to do so. I would really love if anyone added me as a friend so I have some support and people I can relate/talk to! :)

Replies

• _JumpingBean_
    Options
    Well done on all the progress you've made already - keep up the good work :)
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wishing you good luck on this journey. Add me if you like ! Cindy
  • andread67
    andread67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to add some frends too.. together we can all achieve our goals! :happy:
  • 1alison5
    Options
    H,i im new to this site, lm looking for friends add me if you like x
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! You can do this!
  • LexLyric
    LexLyric Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also new. My name is Lex, add me :)
  • silveradospirit
    Options
    As some of the others mentioned this is a great resource! I've been using this website to maintain my weight after I lost 100 lbs. Good luck!
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP a year and have lost 70 pounds. I have 40 to go.

I run a group called "A Goal A Month" and it is all about setting your own small, ACHIEVABLE monthly goals and tracking them on the spreadsheet. All are welcome!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5406-a-goal-a-month

Check it out and feel free to join (and friend me!). It's not too late to join for January!

John
  • Omoe11
    Options
    Thanks for all the support!! Good luck to all of you on your weight loss goals!! :)
  • monicaluna32
    Options
    Hi I'm new on the site my name is Monica32 I'm looking for friends
  • ldwash405
    ldwash405 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie myself and I have struggled with my weight on and off for years! This is the first time I have done a program like this so I want to say congratulations on all the new people taking that first step! I'm looking for friends and support myself because I will definitely need it!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me if you'd like. I try to motivate/encourage everyone. Good luck!
  • Omoe11
    Options
    Thanks for the support! I will try to motivate and help support you guys as well! Good luck to you all!