Anyone Fancy A Competition- 1st to lose 20lbs?

Options
I just need some motivation and am quite competitive, would be great if anyone was up for it :)

Replies

• Britbratkins3
    Options
    Yes! This would be perfect! I love friendly competitions. I need motivation too. You c an add me if you'd like. :)
  • chelseachelsea1991
    chelseachelsea1991 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm the most competitive person I know :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have any estimated timeframe when you are going to lose those 20 lbs?
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have any estimated timeframe when you are going to lose those 20 lbs?

Ya, this and all three of you probably don't need to lose 20lbs by the sounds of it...
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    am in! this is the exact same amount i wanna lose! just tell me when will we finish?
  • Girlwithnoname77
    Girlwithnoname77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    As above ... what is the timeframe, rules, conditions ... needs to be lost healthily. No fast tracking/gimmicky attempts. I'm in as my weight is not shifting in the right direction for some time now.

Add me if you want. Only want serious people on my friends list though so if you are not seriously trying to lose weight then please do not add me. I will delete you. Happy to have people on board that want to share their journey with me only and I will support those ones (hope that doesn't sound rude) :)
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    I have no idea how long it will take. I've lost 60 already and it takes a longer time than when I first started to lose weight. I am 5'5" and weigh 140, so I could stand to lose 20 pounds.
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    Yes please tell us what the rules and regulations are!! :)
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm down!
  • heatherterp
    Options
    I have a goal to lose 20 by April 1. I really need to get back in gear. I have been on MFP for over a year and yesterday I never logged my food. I ate really well till dinner :( So I am sure my count has been reset a new count a new motivation. I fear since I have lost and gained I am down around 90. I have 70 - 80 to get to my goal weight . Because I have lost so much already my body is holding onto EVERYTHING! I need to get this going again.
    All this said I am up for this. I hope to have -20 by April 1, that is 12 weeks a little less than 2 pounds a week. Healthy and I pray doable.

PLease add me and keep me motivated I need it
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ohh this sounds like fun!!
  • umer76
    Options
    Okay then I have a suggestion, lets try to lose one pound per week. Roughly it means we can lose in a month 4-5 pounds. Some people might lose quicker and some might lose slowly. But I think losing one pound each week is quite reasonable aim.

We have recently made a group .....2013 pound a week group. All of us are targeting to lose 1 pound each week. It will be interesting and good motivation as everyone is going to post the loses each week. Roughly by the 3rd week of May or end of May 20 lbs should be gone forever!!!
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    Sounds good, umer!
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    I don't need to lose that much now as have lost abit, but I guess I'm keen to see how I would go so you's can add me & let me know the plan if you want. My diary is open to friends and I prefer my friends were the same! :smile:
  • zvanessa
    Options
    I would be interested in some healthy competition as well :)
  • Winning30
    Winning30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! Please add me to this competition!
  • bigbeff
    bigbeff Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in, that will put me at target weight!
  • umer76
    Options
    Shall we make a group for this competition or what is the best way of keeping this competition going and keep track of the weight loss? Any suggestions.
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    Yes, a group would be lovely, so it is easier to keep up with all the members and have support. :)
  • onecharliecat
    onecharliecat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this. I'm just attempting to lose weight (again) and need competition. I don't spend too much time online, though, so I will probably check-in at least 3x a week. May be Sunday could be the start of each new week. >^..^<