New and grateful for support

Options
Hello I am Rosy and I joined yesterday. I am a quite private person by nature, but now I need to change my life and I need help. I vow to be active in this community to support others with their goals. I am grateful for any and all advice given towards my goals of losing weight, stopping smoking and becoming a healthy person. Thank you.

Replies

• LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    I can be here for support....and I'm sure a ton of my friends would too! A couple you might love to have are Jim_1960, rweventhorizon, and Chuckle_n_Dwin. They are funny people and very active!! Just tell them I sent you their way. Oh and feel free to add me!

Good luck!!
  • Topdog67
    Topdog67 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rosy! I am so glad you are here. Look at this day as a new day. The past is the past, seize this day and claim it! You can do this. I will give you support as I am sure many on this site will do. Just remember, you are not alone in your struggles. Feel free to add me.
  • 01carla
    01carla Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Rosie.

i am also a struggling lonely single parent and am starting to realise that no-one loves a fat over 40 something woman :-(
    so i have got to sort myself out.

am willing to support and help as much as i can
  • gmccarty10
    Options
    Hi Rosie!
    Welcome! This is an awesome community. This is my second time around joining. We can all help each other. Best of luck to you.:happy: