40lbs down!!

Options
firstpiccompare_zpsdfdf2214-1_zps79c868f1.jpg
I really wish I would've taken better before pics when I started this (and next time with a cleaner mirror hahah) but oh well I guess.
The pic on the left is me on August 6th, 2012 at 225lbs (my highest was actually 250lbs) and the pic on the right is of me on December 29th, 2012 at 185lbs. =]
I am planning to get somewhere down to about 135-145lbs, It all depends on how I feel, I have always been a "bigger" girl so I guess this is a really new experience with me figuring out what size I like!! =]

Replies

• kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look amazing! What type of workouts have you been doing?
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! I'm going to brave up to take the ugly before pictures today, with the idea I'll be able to post after pictures later this year. Yours are very inspirational, keep up the good work!
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you soo much!!! :D. I pretty much have been focusing on cardio and I was doing a little bit of strength training (which I look back and say I should've been focusing on both just as hardcore haha). But about a week and a half ago I just started lifting and am getting back into Pilates and yoga, with the cardio so I am excited for the future progress! :D. I wish you both the best of luck! =]
  • owski17
    owski17 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    keep on kickin *kitten* you look great!
  • sarahmonsta
    sarahmonsta Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you! =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!