Any 27 y/o females out there without kids?

Options

Replies

• crystaldawn19
    Options
    I'm seriously right there with ya!! I pretty much started life fat - I've got the super chubby baby pictures and all haha! I think I turned into a skinny kid for maybe two years, and it actually wasn't even skinny, compared to my friends at the time, I was a much bigger kid. Today, I have come to accept that I'll never be supermodel skinny because I do have a larger frame/build. But it's all good, I can still be hot and sexy too! :) So far, I'm down about 39 lbs from my absolute largest weight and still goin strong! Got at least another 30 lbs to go, so it's a journey...

Oh yeah, my name's Crystal, age 27, no kids. :) And I too grew up with people telling me I had the pretty face, and "if you did happen to lose weight, man, you'd really knock the boys dead!" What a friggin bummer... I am married now, but let me tell you, I was definitely the lonely one for the majority of my life! So yeah, I felt like your post was like a late-night infomercial calling to me personally lol I'm happy to support the journey to HOTness! :)
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    31 with no kids of my own. I could blame the stepchildren for always having chocolate in the house, but that would be clutching at straws!!
    also felt fat all my life, although, looking back at photos, I could cope with being as "fat" as I was at 16!!
    xx
  • favhrnstr
    Options
    I'll be 29 this month with lots of furry kids but none of the two-legged kind, especially since I'm in vet school. Lots of schooling means lots of sitting for me, and while I've always been fat, going back to school made it worse. I got to my heaviest spring/summer of 2012 and was fed up. My husband and I decided to do this together, and we've now lost over 100lbs between the two of us over the last 6 months. I still have a ways to go, but I'm at a lower weight than I've been in many years, and I love how much better I feel already. I truly suggest taking "before" pictures, even if you feel gross... you'd be amazed how motivating they are along the way! I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm a heck of a lot closer than I was, and I have pictures to prove it! I'd be happy to help support similar ladies and share what I've done to get this far!
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 no kids, and I know how you feel. I have always been the heavy one in my family and am tired of it. I can't blame pregnancy or anything else for my weight, and I am ready to make a change now. Can always use more support so feel free to add me.
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked I was 27 and without kids!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey huni,
    Im 25 without kids and I started fat just like you.
    I was doing great until the 18th of May last year when I contracted an illness that basically meant I was immobile. It's on my profile if you want to read. :smile:
    SO here I am 2013 and having to start again.
    Please feel free to add me and we'll do this together xx
    :smile: :heart: xx
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with no kids! Just got married last year and no plans for kids for a couple years. I'm also at my heaviest...my friends with kids look better than me!
  • LittleMint1
    LittleMint1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with no kids too! Feel free to add me :)

And I can definitely relate.. I was always the chubby girl despite playing sports my whole life. It certainly doesn't help that I'm only 4'10 and every pound shows!
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    I'm a tad younger, 24 with no children, no boyfriend/fiance/husband.. just myself and my puppy =) Feel free to add me! I am really consistent with my logging!
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I feel as if you wrote about my life, haha! I'm 29, almost 30 and no kiddos. I'm married and my husband and I have chosen to remain child-free. My goal is to be HOT during my 30's since I was a chubby woman throughout my 20's!
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm the old maid... 33 and no kids. ALways good to have more friends. :)
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    29 with no kids. I love kids though im a pre-school teacher! Not really sure if I want any in the future honestly.
  • Jungster
    Options
    30 and no kids here, although I'm hoping there will be some someday, no hubby yet either!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hey! 29, no kids, hopefully one day. I've always felt like the fat one in my family too. My sister is almost 9 years older than me, a couple of inches taller, and has always weighed less than me, even pregnant! Getting my butt in gear before I turn 30 in June :smile:
  • teachfl2
    teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    32 with no kids- Anyone can feel free to add me- I am on everyday and am very supportive, but looking for the same support in return! :bigsmile:
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    25, no kids. Friended you :)
  • JKing727
    Options
    I am 28 and I do have a son - he is 18 months old. BUT... Let me be the first to say... I am smaller NOW than before I ever had my son. About 10 lbs less to be exact!

The whole blaming it on the kids thing is BS to me to be honest! Just an excuse. I never use my pregnancy or my son as an excuse to be larger or for why I have lost weight either. It is all about structure for me and about creating a habit. I either workout on my lunch break from work, or at home when my son is napping or even when he is awake!!! No excuses!

It is about making and taking the time for yourself no matter what your "obstacles" are.

I want you to be SEXY, HOT, A 10.. ALL OF THAT! And you CAN do it! No more girl with the pretty face and nice personality.. you can have your cake and eat it too. Go get it girl! Feel free to add me if you wish :-)
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Add me too. No kids, plus all the mums that live round my way are skinnier than me anyway!
  • stargirl99
    Options
    27 wtih no kids, had lost over 2 stone but had a really bad year last year and am back near my heaviest and determined to do something about it in 2013, making time for me to achieve my goals so the more friends and support the better
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm 27 with no kids. I've been a fat kid all my life. I've yo-yoed a lot since I was in high school but still overweight and trying to change it. :)