Love it & Hate it

Options
I hate my arms, belly and thighs.. but I like my shoulders, back and butt.

What does everyone else like or dislike about themselves?

Replies

• VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I hate my belly, bye-bye arms, and thighs.

I love my face and butt.
  • Guchick18
    Guchick18 Posts: 17
    Options
    LOL I hate it all!
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I like my arms and shoulders

I'm ok with my stomach and butt

I hate my thunder thighs and my calves.
  • chicka200413
    Options
    I love how my tummy is small (however it has a little layer of flab over it right now)

I HATE my thighs.
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I hate my jelly belly, my deflated boobies and my jiggly thighs...

But I absolutely LOVE my face. (o: My eyes, nose, lips...the whole shebang :o) [Yes, I'm just a TAD bit vain] I'm also falling in love with my new found collar bones!!
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    I hate my legs in general (especially my thighs), my belly (though it's getting better), my double chin and double wave upper arms.
    I love my hands, my feet, most of my face and my collar bone area (I forgot how to spell that) and my boobs.
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I hate my love handles. Isn't it ironic to hate something with the word love in it? Me and my belly don't get along and I wish I had a bit more junk in my trunk, but the rest I can deal with pretty well.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    As with pretty much every woman (a statement reinforced by prior posts) I HATE MY THIGHS!! I also want my tummy and the sides of my hips to be a little smaller, but I love my booty. I also think my shoulders are way sexy, and (I'll just come right out and say it) I think I've got a great "pair" on me. :D
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Hate everything from the knees to the ankles (cankle lipo, here I come! someday....). Pretty happy with everything else.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Love my eyes and smile. That's about all. Hate the rest but will slowly start to make them the way I want them :smile:
  • porkchopz
    porkchopz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I don't hate any part of my body, but I find my back fat to be like a stubborn little intruder that WON'T GO AWAY.
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my makeup today. My eye makeup is perfect. It's a new colour palette I put together, to match a blouse I'm wearing, and I frigging think it rocks.

I hate that my skin is being affected by my meds.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I hate my belly, and really like my butt. I'm okay with my arms.