Need friends

Options
:) thx

Replies

• harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I need friends too... and for people to give support along with advice or their technique like what they are doing?
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: sending you a friend request
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) please feel free to add me!
  • lauralowton
    Options
    I am new and need friends too ! hehe
  • michaeljones159
    Options
    Looking for friends too to help each other and work with to achieve our goals together :)
  • rdub98
    rdub98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could always use friends. :-D
  • 4rick
    4rick Posts: 23
    Options
    I am looking for more supportive friends as well.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I can always use friends too. add me
  • caprical
    caprical Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Someone just added me as a friend this morning - because (ha) we were in the same age group. NOT sure what that is saying ... AH mid life? I am interested in running or run/walking a 5K this spring. I have never been able to run - it is hard for me. I am so winded and feel so heavy on my feet. I am starting on the treadmill using music - walking around 3.9 mph - then increasing to a slow run around 4.4 mph for as many minutes as I can tolerate. I am up to about 2 - but it's a start! Any advice? Thanks! Deb
  • mamabecker
    mamabecker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some more to help not feel alone. a few of my friends are online but most are not sticking with the diet.
  • Addictedtosuccess
    Options
    I want friends too! Let's do this girls!!! :)
  • ncurtis52
    ncurtis52 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Am new to fitness pal but can certainly help you reach your run goal. Have you considered downloading the couch to 5k program? It's free..typically referred to as c5k...also, anything Jeff Galloway trains on is awesome. I have run several 5k's as recent as 6 months ago, but am putting myself back in the training ring as well. :bigsmile:

Nancy
  • rdub98
    rdub98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    @caprical I think you are going about it the right way. The one thing you have to remember is not to get discouraged if you don't see the results you think you should be seeing. Let your body tell you how you are doing. Keep doing the "running as long as you can" thing and you will see that your distance and length of time will increase. Your body will naturally build stamina. Before you know it, you will be running a mile, then two, then three, etc. Keep up the good work! Good luck!