"I only lost a pound! :(" - Think again!!

Options
You may have only lost 1lb his week, but look how much a pound is - You have lost this from your body! BE PROUD :)

pound_zps8807fa9e.jpg

Replies

• katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    pound_zps8807fa9e.jpg
  • ChubbyMcFatpants
    ChubbyMcFatpants Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel simultaneously awesome and repulsed.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great visual!
  • Kayleylou89
    Options
    Finally managed to pic the picture on :)
    Be proud of whatever you lose - remember, even if you only lose a pound - thats still 1lb down and it isnt coming back! :)
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    I only lost a pound last week. I weigh every Saturday morning, and I was lying in bed this morning, thinking of a pound bag of flour or cornmeal, thinking "okay, that's pretty good to lose from your thighs or tummy." But I lost 3 this week. I'm down a total of 25, 9 since I started tracking here. Thanks for the great (really yucky) photo. It's a good reminder.
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I only lost a pound last week. I weigh every Saturday morning, and I was lying in bed this morning, thinking of a pound bag of flour or cornmeal, thinking "okay, that's pretty good to lose from your thighs or tummy." But I lost 3 this week. I'm down a total of 25, 9 since I started tracking here. Thanks for the great (really yucky) photo. It's a good reminder.

I do this too. LOL You lost 3lb this week? That's 12 sticks of butter!!!
  • ChubbyMcFatpants
    ChubbyMcFatpants Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I prefer to visualize these little guys running away to be free!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nrevwjLzKtw/TZNxPHRfHbI/AAAAAAAAACM/rzIjG9IxNJA/s1600/F.png