Options
Lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers - got lazy and gained about 15... Kind of got tired of counting points so I'm going to do calories instead. Loving this site so far!

Replies

• bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Claire,
    Welcome to MFP, I am sure that you will find this a very rewarding site, so far I have had great success with it.
    Lifestyle changes is what you should be striving for, I hope that this site works for you, good luck! Lots of smiles from
    BJ :smile: :smile:
  • wintergirl99
    Options
    Started at 142, down to 125 but still aiming lower =]
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

Slow and steady wins the race. I'd LOVE to see the 140s right now (my goal weight is 145).
  • amsky
    amsky Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    ((((((((CLARE)))))))))))

I'm dowm 14? LBS since the fiorst week in Jan....by counting CALS!!!

Welcome!
  • wintergirl99
    Options
    Well good luck to absolutely everybody =]
  • amymac
    amymac Posts: 42
    Options
    (((((Clare))))) I know that WW works, but I got SO tired of points counting. This site is AWESOME!
  • karabeara
    karabeara Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Clare,

I'm finding a renewed enthusiasm since I started tracking here on a regular basis again.

The great thing is that you know just what you're doing with portions and healthy choices from your WW experience, so maybe throwing in a little change up with MFP will be great for you too! :happy:
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options

wintergirl99: I'm starting today at 144 and my goal is 125. How long did it take you to get from 142 to 125. Any tips you can share?