Looking for my weight loss "twin"

Options
Hi All,

I know we could all do with some support / motivation at times and I've found everyone on here is really friendly and helpful, but I thought it'd be nice to find people in similar situations as that might help even more. Post your age, weigh and height and anything else you think might be useful and hopefully someone will be similar!

I hate revealing this stuff but here goes:

Weight: 220lbs (yuck!)
Height: 5'1"

Also I'm single with no kids so would preferably like to find a "twin" the same. I'm in the UK but am happy to find support from anywhere!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

PS I forgot to say feel free to add me as this post will probably get lost somewhere in the forum very soon!

Replies

• BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey lovely.
    Im 25 and 220lbs
    im 5'4
    Ive been losing weight steadily for a year and a half but due to an illness (check out my profile for details)
    Ive regained weight]
    Now in the new year Im starting again.
    I'd love some motivation to get going again.
    feel free to add me xx
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:

Weight: 213.2
    Height: 5'4"
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Weight: 163lbs
    Height: 5'5"

I'm in a long term relationship, discussing marriage, with 2 step-kids, girls :-). Living in the UK, Chessington to be precise. I started MFP at 210lbs 2 yrs ago and have yo-yoed between 160 and 168lbs throughout the whole journey. Alot of my ol' MFP pals have either reached their goals or floated off with time and am looking for some dedicated, talkative friends :-)
    Because this year I AM REACHING MY GOAL!!!!

Thanks!
    Sophie / Soph / Shmoph xx
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    We're already friends :smile:
    But definitely looking for more "twins"

Height: 5'4
    Starting weight: 214.6
    Happy Goal Weight: 160
    Ultimate Goal weight: 135

I also have no kids and live in NYC. Any twins out there feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Loula124
    Loula124 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, and started here at 145lbs.
    Current weight is 130lbs
    looking to get down to 124lbs - so not too much to lose.
    I'm 5'6".

Don't mind how old friends on here are. I've got two small boys and I'm in the UK.

My calories are set at 1240 a day, but I do intermittent fasting so twice a week they'll be 500 (I don't have an eating disorder). The rest of the week I aim for more like 1500.
  • BoPeep612
    Options
    Hello!

Starting weight: 228.5
    Current weight: 226.5
    Height: 5'2

Single 27 year old mommy to 3 boys.