YouTube workouts

Options
I'm coming to the end of the my first time doing the "30 Day Shred" and while I'm pretty happy with the results I would like to add something else to my workout video rotation. Does anyone have any other suggestions of workouts available on YouTube that they like and have had success with?

Replies

• medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner and enjoy strength training at the gym, but believe you HAVE to keep switching things up! Plus, I need some degree of variety and just came across a girl who records herself doing Insanity workouts....for folks like myself that think 160.00 is alot to fork out for workout DVDs!! Search Insanity and give that a try! They are about 40 minutes in length and are great!
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    bump
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Banish fat boost metabolism is a good one!
    I did a random tae bo recently, so much fun!
    Also the channel Be Fit has lots of good workouts

I am also interested in hearing about other YT suggestions, esp cardio kickboxing types
  • ThinMint_Stac
    ThinMint_Stac Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    jillian has a boost metabolism or something close. i watched pat of it and that is my next one!!!!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • teacherbell
    teacherbell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    fitness blender!

bodyrock has some good ones too if you can overcome the sex appeal and disorganized names of their vids.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
  • ellen_v
    ellen_v Posts: 33
    Options
    I forever seem to be advertising blogilates.com but I can't help it, I love it so much. She has great pilates, cardio and HIIT videos as well as workout calendars, meal plans and health blog posts. Highly recommend it.
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas guys! Will look them up and give them a shot!