Correcting your ticker

Options
I need your honest opinion.
I want to change my starting weight.
I was working on losing weight before I started mfp. But when I joined mfp I entered in my current weight at the time.
I also have to enter in my current weight that is way up due to the holidays. I'm so ashamed. But oh well.
My thing is that I want to make my mfp accurate to what my doctor has. But I don't want people to think I am fudging numbers because I'm not. Because it will look weird if I do it.
I just want to start this year right and want to totally keep track. My doctor has been following my weight loss because I am on cholesterol meds, which we are working to eliminate.
So what do you all think?
Good or bad I want to know your opinion.

Replies

• pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Does it matter what others think?

Just go to the goals menu under the "home" tab and choose the guided option. There you can change both starting and goal weight. Don't forget to change your macro's manually after that using the custom option in the case you don't use the default macro settings.
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Who cares about the opinion of people thinking you fudged it up? Not enough people give others the benefit of the doubt anyway! I say you do what is best for your goals and your life. If changing it will help you stay on track, do it.
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Change your ticker and be honest to you. If you have true motivational friends they will understand. if you are worried just post on your wall. I they defriend you good, you need REAL friends anyway!