Mom on a mission

Options
frogy_98
frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
Hello everyone,

I am new here and just getting started today. Just a liitle about me I am 30 years old and am looking to make a change in my health. I will be working out and trying to change my eating habits in order to lose weith and keep it off for life.

I have a 2 year old who I love to play with and want to be able to do more, and I also have a fantastic husband who loves me no matter what.

However I want to make a change in myself and my health so I can be around for them more and be the best person I can be.

I would love to find some work out buddies on here and would love to get support and give support to anyone who needs some words of encouragement.

Take care.

Replies

• lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will LOVE it here! Everyone is super awesome! Good luck!
  • losingweightfor30
    losingweightfor30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome and hi!! I am in the same boat as you... mom of a two year old -and a 6 month old, hard to find time to exercise, but you do and the results you will get will help you keep motivated!
  • skroll
    skroll Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Everyone here is so nice and ready to help you!
  • Lusadi
    Lusadi Posts: 79
    Options
    Yep, there are lots of mom's on here trying to do the same thing! My goal is to be able to keep up with my dh and my 5 yo on their hikes. They're going about 15 miles on a day hike now. I can make it about 2.
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    Welcome! You've taken the first step to changing the rest of your life! You'll have good days and bad, but don't ever get down on yourself...you're doing exactly what you need to do to make LIFE choices you'll feel good about! MFP is an amazing resource, and there are plenty of people here who have struggled and overcome! It takes time and a little effort, but don't give up. You can do this, and you've taken the first step to better health and a happier you! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!