What's your New Year's Resolution???

Options
Hello everyone!.
Hope you all had a restful and wonderful christmas and new year!
Thought it would be fun to share our New Year's Resolutions! They can be fun and creative!?

I'll start....

> Mine is to avoid Fast food and pop for 2013.

This is can be quite difficult for me because I do get addicted to those two. Hope I can do this once and for all!

Replies

• jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Make it to 2014
  • bigbeff
    bigbeff Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    To run 500 miles in 2013... 6 down, 494 to go ;)
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I don't make New Year's resolutions. I don't see the point to it, really. If someone REALLY wanted to change something, they would do it immediately. Most of the time, anyway. For every one person who sticks to a resolution, there are 99 who make the same one, keep it up for a week, and quit.
  • cheryllee2348
    Options
    I have set some major life changing goals for 2013.

1) Quit smoking - Going well so far. Down from a pack a day to about 3-4 cigarettes a day and they are starting to taste nasty!

2) Quit drinking Mt. Dew - Have been drinking anywhere from 6-8 cans a day for about 20 years. Down to drinking about 10 ounces a day!

3) Get in shape - Weight doesn't really mean much to me. I just want to like what I see in the mirror. So far working out everyday!

I hope everyone is able to reach all their resolutions this year. I know I am very motivated to reach mine. Good luck everyone!!
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1,000 miles by the end of 2013
  • LexiBlack12
    LexiBlack12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LexiBlack12
    LexiBlack12 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good ones! All the best!
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    To get health insurance.. kicked in on the 1st of January.. year's resolutions are complete! haha
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    stop eating the leftovers from my kids' plates!
  • 3patsy3
    3patsy3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Have been "dieting" for over a year. Lost 25 lbs. Resolution is to lose another 10 - make it down to the 180's.
    got the flu 2 days before Christmas, and lost 4 lbs, teasing me with 191 lbs today.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    To run 4 5k's during the year (1 each season) and to not kill any co-workers, even if they do deserve it.
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    To learn to love myself.