New Here, or shall I say, "Back Again". :(

Options
Hi There, my name is Cristina. I am 41 years old, mom to three children (10, 8 1/2 and 7) and married to a wonderful man for almost 16 years. I joined MFP over a year ago...and did great. Lost about 14 pounds...then...I just stopped walking...stopped working out...and the eatting unhealthy began. I put it all back on, and then some.

I feel horrible about myself.
I hate how I look.
I hate how I feel.
I am disappointed...angry...depressed...

Yet with all this, I am still sabotaging myself by eatting and not working out.

So, I am here....looking for support and a few friends to help get me back to feeling good about myself once again, and hopefully taking some of this unwanted weight off in the meantime.

Oy yes...I am a full time nursing student as well. :) So, even more of a reason to get healthy to be able to help my future patients.

Replies

• JustGinger7
    JustGinger7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina. I'm in the back agin category as well. I am 36 and have struggled with my weight most of my life. I have also discovered that it is an even bigger struggle now that I have kids. My little ones are 5 & 6, and I am so afraid that they will inherit my horrible habits. I've been back on track for about 7 months (with a small road bump over the holidays) and looking for a lifestyle change and a healthier me. Feel free to add me so we can encourage and support each other. :-)