NSV!!! Can't believe its too big!

Options
ltfitz89
ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
For my junior prom I couldn't pick a dress to save my life. I had purchased a dress showed it to all my friends only to find out a close friend of mine had purchased the same dress in a bigger size. So back to the store it went. A family friend of mine took me shopping in the city and we found a dress in Lehmann's that was just a bit too small but it was such a good deal we bought it and figured if I found something else, it would suffice for another event someday. Then I went to a prom shop our school drama club was hosting to raise money. My mother found a donated dress from a small shop in town, it was a little tight but for $25 it was really nice & I wanted it. We found a small pull near the bottom hem and we ended up getting the dress for $5. Come to find out it was a brand new dress (about $200) but had been donated because it was damaged. What a steal!

Junior Prom was 6 1/2 years ago in May 2006. That dress is now too big! And the dress I bought at Lehmann's that was too small, FITS! I am so happy I could fly! What a way to start the new year!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!