Turbo Jam Results?

Options
Hey all. I know there are about a million and one Turbo Jam threads and I'm sorry I'm adding another. But I have a questions and was having a hard time navigating through all the others to find a similar answer. So I'm asking here.

I just started Turbo Jam, have finished week one of the beginner month ( 2 days of learn and burn, 2 days of the 20 minute video and now I'm "resting"). I was wondering for those of you that have done this...how long was it before you started to see results?

Next week I incorporate ab jam and cardio party.

And although it isn't boring and goes really fast now, will it stay that way as I continue to go through the weeks? I don't want another thing I start to dread doing. It was easy to get started this past week because I was on spring break (I work in a high school) but now that we are back I need something I look forward too.

I know I'm being impatient but I suppose that is my nature. Anything at all would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Replies

• eliblish
    eliblish Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm curious too.
  • JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, you'll get stronger and more fit! After doing TJ for the first time last year, I started feeling a huge difference in my core after the 2nd week. With each week, you'll notice you'll be able to really push yourself by using the weighted gloves, jumping higher, and being able to keep up with the workouts even more. I loved TJ so much, I got certified to be a Turbo Kick instructor. TurboKick is the live class version of TurboJam. It's such a huge calorie burner. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Jessica :smile:
  • tammygal07
    Options
    I tried TJ a few years ago and lost 15 lbs in the first 2 weeks. I started it again 3 weeks ago and I'm down 16lbs. I was down with the stomach flu all last week and no exercise but I will tell you...I only had a 2lb loss this week and I think it is definitely less than my regular 4/5 per week because the exercise really does make a big difference. Keep plugging away at it!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    Thank you all for your advice! I can't wait to see how this makes me feel better and look better!
  • afeinberg
    afeinberg Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Turbo jam workouts - i began to saw results about 2-3 weeks in!!! I've been doing it for about 4 months and i am still not bored - love the music, love how fast it goes, love Chalean!
  • ocgirl66
    ocgirl66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the Turbo jam workouts - i began to saw results about 2-3 weeks in!!! I've been doing it for about 4 months and i am still not bored - love the music, love how fast it goes, love Chalean!

I am new to MFP but have done Turbo Jam in the past and also starting seeing results 2-3 weeks. It really helped my abs! I also i I didn't get bored with it. I am 6 weeks since having my C-section expect to be cleared for "all exericise" by my Obgyn tomorrow. I plan to start Turbo Jam Thursday and I am so excited to get back to it! Keep us posted on your progress!
  • corndog05
    corndog05 Posts: 53
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam. I have been doing kickboxing and cardio combat classes at the gym, so I did Learn & Burn and the first 20-minute workout yesterday on Day 1. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the workout goes by. I too love the music and am feeling the soreness in my obliques today.

Does anyone know if there are additional dvds out there in order to vary the workouts later?
  • harderpa
    harderpa Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Im getting really upset because I hear good things but have been doing it for four weeks and I feel it but funny see it. I look the same and only lost the pounds. Wtf! Am I doing it wrong. I usually do one a day for five days a week. I just started ab jam on top of another but nothing. What do I do?