Could really use some buddies!

Options
Hi, I've been on MFP for a while now but only have one friend (who is amazing of course!). I'm just re-starting my fight against the dreaded bulge and I'm determined to win for good this time! I would love to have some more friends to win the battle with xx

Replies

• KellaQ
    KellaQ Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm constantly re-starting, so I know the feeling. I'd love some more friends also. :) Feel free to add me!
  • MamaJay28
    Options
    I just joined not to long ago. It's hard to start and stay started but I believe in you!
  • rharlington85
    Options
    Hey, i've tired most diets and done well but never had the motovation to keep it up. Might me mainly due to silly diets that I just couldn't stick to. At least with just watching the Cals you can eat some of your favour foods every now and then.

I have also changed the reason for loosing weight as i'm studying to become a paramedic. Watching and learning about the effects of being over weight have given me the motovation this time. So keep it up, you'll be fine!

Richard
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been battling all my life! Add me with pleasure!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    No more diets!
    This is a life style change.
    Log what you eat, log what you burn.
    ( keep in mind when you eat something you crave, it's ok
    but know this :it will make you crave more. Sometimes it
    is just better not to give in.)
    Welcome to the life style change journey
  • chennings2
    Options
    Same here..feel free to add me!!
  • starryskies_16
    starryskies_16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here and just starting out with my intention to lose the weight - here's to making 2013 our best year ever! :happy:
  • marmar6627870
    Options
    I am just restarting again too. I am trying to loose some weight before my daughter gets married in June. So I have got work really and once I get started this time going to stick with it. So I need all the help I can get. Thanks in advance. :smile:
  • stephsmithmagee
    stephsmithmagee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi me also please feel free to add me if you like! Hi by the way, I'm Steph :-)
  • Miller118
    Options
    You could add me if you would like. I will join your battle!