Trying to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Anyone else?

Options
Hi everyone,
I am 24 years old and just had my son on October 20th. He is my first and I gain 50lbs during my pregnancy. I have lost 30 but am having trouble with my last 20. Anyone else in the same situation? Add me if you want and we can swap any suggestions we may have.

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose baby weight plus some. You have done FANTASTIC so far!!! Go you for getting off 30 of the 50!!!
  • Jess3742a
    Jess3742a Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me me me!!!

Awesome job on the first 30 lbs.! I can't wait to see this extra "baby beef" melt off!!!!

I would love to lose 45 lbs., but have about 10 more if I want to get to my pre-pregnancy weight! Just had my second child at the end of August.
  • aortiz1112
    Options
    Hi,
    First of all CONGRATULATIONS! 30 lbs is incredible since October. I am 39, and just had my 6th, yes 6th child last week, my oldest and my youngest are just 2 days shy of being exactly 20 yrs apart....I gained 50 lbs also with this last pregnancy, maybe it was being older, I don't know, anyways as of Monday I am starting on my weight loss journey of attempting to get rid of this baby-fat before the summer hits.....if you want to share any ideas/stories inspiration/motivation or if you need motivation/support at anytime feel free to let me know.....hears to hoping you can keep up the good work and we can all accomplish our weight loss goals!
  • Panda307
    Panda307 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing since having your son. I remember when I was pregnant my doctor telling me it takes nine months to put the weight on it will take nine months to take it off. A year after I had my son I was actually smaller than when I got pregnant (I wish I was still that weight). How I lost the weight then was taking three 20 minute walks with him in the stroller. I made sure I would hit all the hills. I also ate half of what I would normally eat, and I wouldn't eat anything after 7:00 p.m. It was easier for me to take off weight in my early twenties. I'm only 29 and I feel like my metabolism has slowed down a lot!! Good luck you can do it!!