Turbo Fire - I am in love

Options
I have had Turbo Jam for years and liked it a lot, but it is NOTHING compared to Turbo Fire. Plus I love that TF comes with a 20 week workout plan. I am not good at figuring out what to do, so I love it tells me what to do. I do it first thing in the morning, roll out of bed and go. I put the disc in the night before so I just have to turn on the TV and get dressed to work out.

Today was day 5 for me and I did the 45EZ workout and if you are new to TF I highly recommend doing the "New to Class" video, it breaks down the routines before doing the routines, the workout is a little longer that way but it made it so much easier to follow along the first time.

Also, today, i reached my pre-pregnancy weight. My oldest is 7, middle is 5 and baby is 4 and today, I weigh what I weighed the first day I found out I was pregnant for the first time. I still have 40 lbs to go, but I am so happy to see 175 today that I could cry. It has been a tumultuous past 7 years and I am finally feeling good and optimistic so today to see that number, well, today is a good day.

Replies

• valeriya87
    Options
    Congrats! You are on the right track! Turbo Fire also helped my lose my freshmen 15 and tone my body up!!

Much luck to you!!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I love TF.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm on week 5 and loving it!! TF rocks!!
  • spoiledwife12
    spoiledwife12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been doing TF for a year and a half and I still love it! 45EZ is my FAVORITE routine! Congrats on your success!