Fit and healthy pregnancy

Options
I am currently 13 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy, and I'm hoping to find some friends on here who are also pregnant and looking to stay fit and healthy during pregnancy.

When I was pregnant with my son born in 2008, I gained 40 - 45 pounds, and ended up with gestational diabetes. I am hoping to stay away from that this time around, and could use some help and motivation. As my 1st trimester is almost done, I can finally start exercising.

Anyone interested in helping eachother through our pregnancies, feel free to send me a friend invite.

Replies

• Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I am 14 weeks and Due July 4th... I too would love some pregger friends to help along the way!
  • McMellll
    Options
    i'm 12 weeks with number 2. due july 27th. also gained 45 with my first and was unable to lose all of it in between pregnancies (almost 3 years). looking to have a much healthier pregnancy!!
  • belle10317
    belle10317 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am only 6 weeks due with # in August. I would LOVE motivation to stay healthier this time around too. I gained 75 lbs with my first, 60 with my second, and would love to not gain more than 35 lbs this time. I was able to lose all the weight from the previous pregnancies and am hoping to not put lots back on. I do work out 4-5 times a week at the gym doing Turbo Kick and Latin Hip Hop classes, and then try to do a yoga video on my days at home.
  • Jillian52
    Jillian52 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 weeks with my 3rd. Feel free to add me!!