Back to square one

Options
This is only a vent to get me motivated again.

I managed to only gain 2 pounds over the week of Easter. This last weekend was our 3 year anniversary so we went to Vermont for a few days. We both came back and weighed ourselves. I gained 5 pounds and he gained 1 pound. This drives me crazy!

To top it off we had to go buy shorts to work out in because we forgot the Inn had a full gym. He got to buy one size smaller than me in mens shorts and I weigh 13 pounds less. It gives me a complex. I know we're built differently but for once I'd love to be smaller than the man I date!

Dont you just hate when guys can drop 10 pounds while youre still stuck on 1?

Sorry,
Just had to get it out!!!

Replies

• chicka200413
    Options
    My hubby continues to eat chips and cookies and NEVER works out... somehow he has lost the same amount as me! and I work out 3-4 times a week and don't eat any junk! It's not fair! I could never fit my big bum into my mans shorts he wears, he is sooo narrow. UGH! I too only weigh about 10 pounds less then him... but I am determined to try to change that darnit!
  • AndriaLL
    AndriaLL Posts: 162
    Options
    I see the same thing...mine just started training for a sprint distance triathlon and dropped 5 lbs. in one week, while stocking the house with all the junk food he craves with his larger appetite. Meanwhile, I can't resist some of that junk food, so while I am training for a half Ironman triathlon, gained at least one pound this very same week due to the extra goodies around the house!

We are the exact same weight now and I hate that!