New and Ready for 100lb loss journey

Options
Hello all,

I joined back in 2011 and did the program for a few months before I stopped and joined weight watchers. I'm down 25 pounds and have a little over 100lbs to lose to get to my 150lb goal. Looking to take it 10lb goals at a time. I would love to add some friends for encouragement and tips!

Looking forward to meeting people and getting inspiration.

Replies

• csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I have about 80 pounds to lose and I'm also looking for strong motivating friends to help me along the way!
  • chickey920
    chickey920 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I still have 55 pounds until my goal of 150 but if I can do it, anyone can. :flowerforyou:
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wishing you all the very best..feel free to add me..over 105 Boone and hoping for another 45 or so..not sure of a goal...
  • kymbeez
    kymbeez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great attitude :flowerforyou:

I also have over 100 pounds to go...I celebrate each pound and reward myself on the special pounds

Feel free to add me if you like, always looking forward to more friends.
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me all together I want to lose around -115 lbs, about -60 more lbs to go. I will send you a friend request!
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Are you still doing weight watchers? Welcome and remember you can do this!
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have 76 to go! You can add me!
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That too was my target, have reached 4/5ths of that since I started on 1 Aug 2011. It can be done, little steps to start!
    I got lots of support here on mfp when I joined in the Sept. My other half has worked alongside and this has helped tremendously. I will send a friend request and will try and give as much support and encouragement as possible :smile: the rest is up to you.
    Good luck.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have 80lbs to lose, and need all the help I can get
  • chennings2
    Options
    I am on a 75lb weight loss and I just started back. Will send a friend request
  • livelybutterfly
    Options
    Good Luck Chickey, I wan to lose over 100 lbs, and a lot like you I am doing it at ten pound intervals. Hope to read and see your success updates.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sending you a request. I've been here for a while, and always seem to fall off the wagon. I'm looking for friends to help me stay on track. I have about 70 lbs to go in order to reach my goal. I need all the support and motivation I can get. Best of luck to you!
  • kathbell2
    Options
    I have 100lb to loose too and think your goal of 10lb at a time is a great idea! I will send a friend request too and try to support as much as i can. xx
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    welcome back. I also have over 100 pounds to lose. will 200 pounds as a matter fact. I definitely found MFP to be tremendously helpful. I don't think I could do it without them. I'll be sending you a friend request. Anyone else want to add me feel free I can use all the help I can get.
  • Kinderfit
    Kinderfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I started this just before Christmas, failed over Christmas break. But I am back and looking for some friends for support and to support as well. My goal is to drop 70 lbs. I have a long way to go, but know with others who can relate to my situation, it can be done. Please send a friend request my way and we can do this together.
  • lindapyatt828
    Options
    You can do this, and so can I! I have lost 30lbs since Oct 1st, and have 70 more to go. My husband is on a fitness journey too and has lost 40 lbs. He just said this morning, "This is our new life". It truly helps to have that support.
    My goals are 25 lbs every 12 weeks. I made my 1st goal. WooHoo
  • Happy_Harlow
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational goals! I'm always looking for motivated people to add too! <3
  • clhutch76
    clhutch76 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 100 lbs but I would probably be happy at 80-90 feel free to add me. All support, ideas, inspirations, stuggles, welcomed :)
  • blessedlady1234
    blessedlady1234 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi 150 is my goal as well . I just started today , I'm actually starting Dr. Ians detox for the first 9 days starting today to jump start my program . :smile:

Please feel free to add me .