New and Ready for 100lb loss journey

2»

Replies

• I officially started on Jan 1st 2013, just exercising and eating a calorie controlled diet- my goal is to lose 10lbs a month- my motivation is to be able to ride roller coasters with my 13 yr old daughter
  • homechillin
    homechillin Posts: 6 Member
    Good luck in your journey,please feel free to add me.
  • Good luck to everyone!!! I have 96 pounds to go.
  • Hi, I have just recently joined as I needed to find something to motivate me. I wanted to lose 100-110 pounds and have lost 35 so far but have hit a plateau. Please feel free to add me and hopefully we can motivate each other.:smile:
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Welcome! I just started back again as well, like many i fell off the holiday wagon, but im still 50 down With MFP help and 130 more to go! anyone that has a open diary feel free to add me, I love getting new meal ideas.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    All the best to everybody you can do it :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Trich25
    Trich25 Posts: 20 Member
    My story is similar to yours. Good luck on your journey! You can definitely add me to your circle of motivators and accountability partners. Keep up the good work.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    I also need to lose over 100 pounds!

Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Name: Jevell G.
    Beginning Weight: 296.4 lbs
    Goal: 190
    Total weight loss needed: 106.4 lbs
    Height: 6' 2"
    Day: 26 (started December 10, 2012)

I would like to add more friends to keep me motivated. I am currently a graduate nursing student at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. Please feel free to add me. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jevell