Snacks?

Options
Any snacks people recommend that are low in calories? I feel like I'm always hungry during the day and I need more snack suggestions.

Replies

• abigail100
    abigail100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie microwave popcorn...it's the only snack that fills me up. I love it!!!
  • kimmasters
    Options
    Try sugar free jello chocolate pudding. It only has 60 calories, and it really feels like you are cheating!
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    fruit, 100 calorie pack almonds, veggies,
  • arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    veggies and hummus
    veggies and almonds (10-15 are a whole serving of protien and also have your calcium intake for the day!)
    hardboilled egg and a half an apple (always eat the whole egg - otherwise its not a whole protien!)
    Celery with peanut butter and raisins (put the peanut butter on the celerey and top with raisins - instant "ants on a log")

I make sure that I eat protien at every meal/snack - it seems to keep me full longer! That and the fiber in the veggies that I eat:laugh:
  • aixela35
    aixela35 Posts: 13
    Options
    Try sugar free jello chocolate pudding. It only has 60 calories, and it really feels like you are cheating!

Plus if you had whip cream to this it is like a great sweet dessert but low in calories.....
  • lynzt16
    lynzt16 Posts: 48
    Options
    ive seen a suggesiton before to have fat free cottage cheese blended with sugar free jello..only about 90 cals AND AMAZING!! ive recently tried it and loved it...its like a dessert mousse. I used 1/2 cup cottage cheese and one sugar free strawberry jello snack pack, and blend it together...
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    These are all great suggestions! Thanks everyone. Keep em coming...
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    Definately the kellogs fruit crisps 100 calorie, great!!!!!!
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Options
    the snacks i eat are 100 cal packs popcorn, yogurt, string cheese, slim fast snack bars, fruits, thats all i can think of right now.
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Options
    Hard boiled egg whites. My new best friends.