Looking to support & be supported!

Options
Hey! I'm not new here, I've actually been here for about 4 months & I've made some pretty good friends here so far, but I think I'm ready for some more! Please ONLY if you actually plan to comment & stay active, though! I have had too many people add me & then fall off the face of the earth :( Talk to you soon!!

Replies

• drchu
    drchu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been in this site for about a month or so, and I am also looking for new friends, I loggin in everyday and post to all my buddies. I also need some support (give and receive) fell free to add me as your friend, I wont fall of the face of the earth =D
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    Done! :)
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    bump :)
  • Armani0434
    Armani0434 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey Brittany

I'm always looking for new supporters and people i can help as well. feel free to add me if you like :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm brand new to the program, but I am definitely planning on strapping down and staying active. I would love a bit of support!
  • PMurphy70
    PMurphy70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just signed in today and ready to start a new chapter in my life. Looking for support and to provide support.
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    Added you guys! :)
  • kymbeez
    kymbeez Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost a year... I switched screennames in the middle of my loss. I would love to also have more friends as alot of my old friends fell off the wagon in May....I still have 100 pounds to go...

Feel freeto add me... that goes for anyone...
  • skrullerull
    skrullerull Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm going to stay here for a loooong time! Feel free to add me, I love serious and motivating friends! =)
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for almost a year now....but I'm always looking for new friends...everyone is welcome to add me.....I'm on almost daily and I'm not shy on the support and comments.:) :)
  • CoachB6
    CoachB6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I think we all appreciate the support...and to support as well!
  • BrittanyKxo
    Options
    Yay! Added the rest of you also!!!