Snacks?

missxlaur
missxlaur Posts: 286
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Any snacks people recommend that are low in calories? I feel like I'm always hungry during the day and I need more snack suggestions.

Replies

• abigail100
    abigail100 Posts: 8 Member
    I love the 100 calorie microwave popcorn...it's the only snack that fills me up. I love it!!!
  • Try sugar free jello chocolate pudding. It only has 60 calories, and it really feels like you are cheating!
  • fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    fruit, 100 calorie pack almonds, veggies,
  • arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    veggies and hummus
    veggies and almonds (10-15 are a whole serving of protien and also have your calcium intake for the day!)
    hardboilled egg and a half an apple (always eat the whole egg - otherwise its not a whole protien!)
    Celery with peanut butter and raisins (put the peanut butter on the celerey and top with raisins - instant "ants on a log")

I make sure that I eat protien at every meal/snack - it seems to keep me full longer! That and the fiber in the veggies that I eat:laugh:
  • aixela35
    aixela35 Posts: 13
    Try sugar free jello chocolate pudding. It only has 60 calories, and it really feels like you are cheating!

Plus if you had whip cream to this it is like a great sweet dessert but low in calories.....
  • lynzt16
    lynzt16 Posts: 48
    ive seen a suggesiton before to have fat free cottage cheese blended with sugar free jello..only about 90 cals AND AMAZING!! ive recently tried it and loved it...its like a dessert mousse. I used 1/2 cup cottage cheese and one sugar free strawberry jello snack pack, and blend it together...
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    These are all great suggestions! Thanks everyone. Keep em coming...
  • Definately the kellogs fruit crisps 100 calorie, great!!!!!!
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    the snacks i eat are 100 cal packs popcorn, yogurt, string cheese, slim fast snack bars, fruits, thats all i can think of right now.
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Hard boiled egg whites. My new best friends.
This discussion has been closed.