New to My Fitness Pal- looking for support from others

Options
Hey there - I'm looking for support from others that have been struggling in the past like me.

Replies

• tme4change
    Options
    Hi! Me too! I have always struggled with my weight. In 2011 I lost 40 lbs. and now have gained it all back. So here I am, trying again. I know if I did it once I can do it again! And my hubs is willing to eat more natural, healthy foods instead of the processed jumk we've been eating, so hopefully that will help! :smile:
  • sally414
    Options
    Hello! I am looking for new friends and encouragement as well. It's fun to cheer each other on. I"ll add you both!
  • katerade88
    katerade88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm just starting out too, I'll add you guys.
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm very motivated and quite funny :)
  • zazuofcloud10
    Options
    I need some fitness buddies add me.:smile:
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I've lost weight in the past and put it back on but am determined this time.
  • maadpi
    maadpi Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I did this last year but settled on an easy weight loss! I'm now back on and determined to loose 20lbs, add me!
  • unoiamurangel
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for new friends that have struggled like I have with their weight. After my second child I packed on a lot of extra weight, so far I love this program!
  • amandawaring
    amandawaring Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to get motivated with others, I'm trying to lose my last 1 stone after having baby number three, love to chat and help support you bacl :-)
  • reneeif
    Options
    I'm new to this site and looking for support. If I rely only on myself I will fail. I hate food diaries, but I know I need to keep one.
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today. Please add me! I am very motivated!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been struggling most my life. Feel free to add me.
  • Williemeow
    Options
    Hi I have been on fitnesspal for about 5 months now but slacked off during the holidays. I am ready to get back on track!
  • Lovy337
    Lovy337 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am new to MFP also I have doing it since the 1st so far everything seems pretty easy.
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I could use some fitness buddies!!!! We can help everyone together.:smile: