Looking for a few friends to keep me motivated

A quick into, im 24 and in pretty bad shape...I am currently 6'2 229 lbs which for me a guy who has always been athletic is pretty bad...

however, I am going to change all that...looking for a few friends to chat with and be supportive...we can share what works, what doesnt and motivate eachother...

male or female doesnt matter..just have a positive outlook and want to get in shape =)

Replies

• sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Hi, you can add me if you want. I lost some weight on here then put it back on. I've just started again and am feeling very determined and motivated.
  • You are more than welcome to add me :glasses: I am on here everyday and would love to have more support.
  • mwyle
    mwyle Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me. Well done for taking the first step
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    You can add me too. I've been on mfp for a little while, but only recently have started to use the site and look for support and friends.
  • gidget00mcleod
    gidget00mcleod Posts: 2 Member
    You can never have too much support! I'm on my way, getting started also. Be sure to make your goals clear, write them down and post them everywhere.....whatever it takes to keep your mind on the right track. I'll be writing my year, 6 month and monthly goals this week. What are your goals for yourself? This is a great first step! Let's do this thing!!!