Jillian Michaels Whey Protein Shake

Options
Stupid question but has anyone here ever used the Jullian Michaels Whey protein triple Chocolate shake mix? If you have can you mix it with milk? I just had 8oz with water and I barely choked it down.

Replies

• morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes you can mix it with milk. I did. I think the flavor of the Cytosport you can get at Costco is better (and it's cheaper per scoop.)
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I don't think I'd ever mix protein powder plain. If you want to use water do that with some ice and then throw in maybe a third of a frozen banana or something. I usually mix mine with 8 oz of almond milk and a whole frozen banana and then maybe some other frozen fruits!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. its gross. I put it with one of my slim fasts
  • garciabnm
    garciabnm Posts: 138
    Options
    you can mix it with whatever you want, as long as the calories are accounted for in your daily goals.
  • MARKMCCARVER
    Options
    I found the Jillian shake mix to be bland, try adding a scoop of unsweeted cocoa power and 1/2 milk and 1/2 water
    or unsweeted vanilla or chocolate almond milk will make it better and very creamy,
    add frozen banans and blend it taste really good too.
    add fruit or peanut butter, go on line there are alot of recipes to jazz up protein shakes

good luck and have fun with it, if you have to choke it down its not worth drinking, its hard enough to eat healthy
    you need to make it taste good
    :drinker:
  • TinySal
    TinySal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like body fortress 60 g protein, 260 cal and 3 carbs. I add frozen ..banana's that are going brown slice put on wax paper freeze and then put in big zip lock. I make mine with water and ice and use a magic bullet to make shake llike. can add flavored stevia, cocoa powder, peanut butter, vanilla.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.