Looking for support and motivation

Options
I recently re-committed to this site. When I was on here last year, I was doing it with a group of friends and we all started together and supported one another. My friends, as I did, let life get in the way and one by one dropped off the band wagon. I know that having them on here to support and motivate me really made a huge difference.
I am on here alone this time, and looking for "friends" to provide that motivation and support. I know myself well enough to be motivated at the beginning and when things are going well, but when they are not.... it is difficult for me to stick with it. I am working on this, but not where I want to be on so many levels.
So, if there is anyone out there looking for the same support and motivation, I am willing to give as much (if not more) than I get!
Thanks, and good luck to you all!
Christel:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kelreyes4
    kelreyes4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome Christel ! I'm feeling like you. I have tried this site before and had a few friends but none of us stuck with it for very long, life got in the way. I'm back and determined to reach my goal but I know that with time this excitement will fade. I'm on my own this time looking for friends to help with support. My husband used to do some yoga with me but he recently had hernia surgury so I'm even on my own with the exercise part. Feel free to add me and maybe we can work together to reach our goals!
  • JohnnyBravo64
    Options
    I'll be your motivation buddy. I've learned over the years the best way to do anything new, is to do it with someone else to stay on task. How does this site notify you that someone has replied to your post, so I don't have to dig for it after time?
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Sending a request. :)
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me if you'd like. I try to encourage as much as possible. Good luck!!
  • homechillin
    homechillin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey,hope it goes well for you. FR sent. I need the motivation and will happily offer much in return.
  • joyful520
    joyful520 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who sent requests, or allowed me to request you. I appreciate the support! Here's to wishing us all the best of luck in reaching our goals!