Starbucks - help?

I am trying to figure out the calories for what I drank earlier & am having a hard time with it.

I had a tall (12 oz) vanilla spice frappucino light. Topped with a small scoop of light whip (not sure if it's "light" whip or they just went "light" on the serving). I checked out their site and am not seeing the option for the light version of vanilla spice.

Help please?

Edited-I can now see where I can change the drop down to nonfat milk but is that all the difference from the regular to the light version? Still unsure on the whip calories.

Replies

• Are you US or UK?
  • It looks as though it'son page one here:

http://globalassets.starbucks.com/assets/CD840986D5264B3A9487EF8EB5A33E3C.pdf

The calories in the Frap won't be any greater than the Latte I wouldnt have thought (&if anything probably less) so I would log 214 for it.

Hope that helps
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Hi. I'm a Starbucks aholic, so I can help! Light typically implies they used the nonfat milk and no-sugar syrup, but I don't believe the vanilla spice is available in no sugar. So it's likely the nonfat version. The whipped cream is just whipped cream, there is not a lower calorie option.

The other possibility is that they used the light vanilla frap mix and topped with spice and cardamum. If that's the case, the base drink is only 120 calories, but the light whipped cream adds 120 calories. That would put, best case scenario, the drink at 240 calories.

Here is my best info:

Nutrition Facts Per Serving (12 fl oz) Calories 250 Calories from Fat 70
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 8g 12%
    Saturated Fat 5g 25%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 30mg 10%
    Sodium 160mg 7%
    Total Carbohydrate 42g 14%
    Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
    Sugars 41g
    Protein 3g

Vitamin A
    10%
    Vitamin C
    0%
    Calcium
  • Cals for the Whip are on p4!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Huge help ladies! Thank you! :)

I was thinking somewhere in the range of 220-250 so it looks like I was in the right range. I had not visited Starbucks in about a year & someone gave me a gift card so I decided to indulge in 1 for a snack this afternoon. It was soooo yummy! :)