Dietary Supplements???

Options
Does anyone use an Dietary Supplements (i.e. Pills, Drinks, Powders..etc.) ??

If so, What works for you? and/or what is the best things out there; or what is the worst?

Waste of money or good investment?

Let me know what you all think I would love to hear from you all! :)

-Jen

Replies

• JulieBulie10
    JulieBulie10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I use protein shakes, really simple way to hit protein targets, optimum nutrition, quick, tasty, lots of different recipes.... gentle on the digestive system....
    I also am a distributor for the products and my whole family, including my children drink them, particularly for breakfast when its hard to get some quick protein in at breakfast time without having to cook eggs or meats.......
    you can take a look at my site if you like.... .....arribawellnesscoach.co.uk ask any questions you like.....

Best wishes,.... add me as a friend if you like? :) i'm new to using this site/app so could do with a friend!!

Julie
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hiya I am exceptionally lazy so I like my pre-packaged replacement meals ready made.I'm just doing Slimfast as it allows me to eat a healthy 600 calorie meal in the evening and allows for snacks. At least I get to have naughty cheat snacks like wotsists which I absolutely can't live without. Its a less stringent Meal Replacement diet unlike VCLD's where you can't eat at all. I'd lose my mind :)

I do take Iron supplements because I'm anaemic but make sure I eat dark green leafy vegetables as well to ensure my diet has plenty of iron.

What are you on?
  • jdoll789
    Options
    Currently I am not taking anything... just plane old diet and exercise. Thats why I wanted to see whats good out there and what works, really works. If anything. :)
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I take AdvoCare Supplements & Meal Replacement Shakes...

Personally.. I only drink the Meal Replacement Shakes 1-3 times per week because I want to teach myself & my body that it's okay to have food for breakfast! Normal, Real food. I usually save them for mornings after I work-out before work...

From them, I also take O2 Gold (helps your oxygen levels in your body), ThermoPlus, CarbEase, Nighttime Muscle Recovery, and Metabolic Nutrition System to help control my cravings.

The key is finding out what works best for YOU. Because what works best for me, or the next poster, or an above poster might not be the best bet for you. If you have any questions about any supplements (any brand) feel free to message me! I hope you find what works best for you.. but yes, it will take a period of trial & error!
  • Black_Widow1976
    Black_Widow1976 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a distributor for It Works! Global and they 3 products that would be of interest to you!
    1. Advance Formula Fat Fight w/ carb inhibitor. this will absorb 78% of the fat in the meal that you take with it. ( great for when you want that piece of cake or chocolate)

2. ThermoFit. it boosts your energy levels and can help you burn up 3x more calories per workout.

3. New You 3.0. this will encourage your body to produce its own human growth hormone. which is great for aiding in building lean muscle mass,enhances exercise endurance and helps improve sleep quality and memory.

also,if you do get a protein shake of any kind...stay away from ones that are sweeten with sugar replacements like splenda. recent studies have shown it makes you gain weight. i would use coconut or almond milk to mix with shake mix ( less calories and sugar than a cup of skim milk).

if you are interested in hearing.reading more go here : https://www.facebook.com/pages/It-Works-Distributor-Jessica-Breeze/226670837459901

and i do use the above and i am loving the results!