**JOIN ME** on the way to confidence, freedom, sexiness

Options
Alyshe
Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
I want YOU to JOIN ME on a JOURNEY to a NEW LIFE !!!

A new life where we are no longer prisoners in our own skin. Ladies lets put back on that two piece that will make your mans jaw drop. Men lets get a body that a woman would love their man to have. Let's all be able to put on anything and look hot.
I am on a mission. I will not cheat on my diet. I will do my work out.
I will own, dominate, control and be my body, be myself again.
There is no try only do. You are either with me or not. I don't care
what your career is. If your at a computer all day you will find a
way if you are determined. If it's raining outside you will go to the
gym or jog in the rain if you are determined. No excuses. You will
burn more calories than you take in. Are you with me? I am going
to be me again. Do you want to be you?

ABOUT ME; I'm 25 years old, stay at home mom of one toddler. 5'3 and have 37lbs to lose. I will get back into my size five jeans. I don't want to do this journey alone. I would like to have a group encouraging each other along this journey together. I would like the people that want to join me, to keep track of their food intake AND calorie intake and burn more calories than they take in. Depenending on your life style you can burn a lot of calories. Your body is constantly burning calories. So I don't mean work out 24/7 I just want you to work out hard. really hard. no dogging it for an hour a day. If you want to know what I'm doing then join me and I will share my plan with you. I hope to hear from you. Thanks

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I have already begun my journey but would like to step along with you! You can add me if you like! I will continue to march!!!
  • arfletcher
    arfletcher Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome! The journey has started for many of us - but most of us are ready and willing to share the journey!
  • l3uttel2flie
    Options
    How do I join. I would love another positive influence!
  • tvgal
    tvgal Posts: 87
    Options
    ditto! i need all the help i can get!
  • gonzalezelisa
    Options
    I would like to join. I'm in need of a kick in the butt to keep on track with my wieght loss goal.
  • gnakazawa
    gnakazawa Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started awhile back and have lost 40 pounds...but the last 20 are a little harder. I would love to join you on your journey! Let's do it kiddo!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    My journey officially started a year ago but lately I've been lacking motivation so I AM IN!!!!! I'm 26, mother of 3 boys, wife, have a full time career and am going back to school to finish my degree in the fall. I've made remarkable progress getting to where I am but I still need to stick it out and get to where I want to be! So what is the plan that you're following? What types of exercise do you enjoy? I love to go spinning and recently fell in love with running. Planning on running my first 5K soon! I've been trying to incorporate more strength training into my routine lately. BTW, I'm Katie! :wink:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Sure! I need all of the motivation I can get! There is power in numbers. Want to join me in a Skinny Wed Challenge? It is a great way to get through the midweek slump.

Go here to join: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/91178-skinny-wednesday-challenge
    Tell a friend and let's head toward the weekend with confidence! :bigsmile:
  • dachinababe
    dachinababe Posts: 185
    Options
    I'm down!! more support the better right?
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for joining me. I hope that more of you will become my friend and we will all go on this journey together. Thanks
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Well I was SUPER motivated and hit the gym this morning and ran my first 2 miles straight! IT WAS AWESOME and I FEEL AWESOME! Any of you watch the Biggest Loser? Well I love it and Michael running 5 miles really inspired me to get back to achieving my running goals.

Since the weather is getting so much nicer and I enjoy spending time playing outside with my kdis after work I'm going to try and exercise in the mornings now. We'll see how this goes! :ohwell: I actually AM a morning person but have been feeling overly tired in the mornings lately. Hopefully this will help me get back into popping out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off instead of hitting snooze.......

Have a great day ladies!
  • gonzalezelisa
    Options
    Well I was SUPER motivated and hit the gym this morning and ran my first 2 miles straight! IT WAS AWESOME and I FEEL AWESOME! Any of you watch the Biggest Loser? Well I love it and Michael running 5 miles really inspired me to get back to achieving my running goals.

Since the weather is getting so much nicer and I enjoy spending time playing outside with my kdis after work I'm going to try and exercise in the mornings now. We'll see how this goes! :ohwell: I actually AM a morning person but have been feeling overly tired in the mornings lately. Hopefully this will help me get back into popping out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off instead of hitting snooze.......

Have a great day ladies!

Your like super mom. I'm struggling with two kids. My oldest is 1yr and youngest is 4months. How do you do it? I've watched the Biggest Loser a couple of time. It's a really good show. I wish I was an a.m person. Everytime I get up I have to have my coffee or else I get a migraine. I do wake up early though. I put my alarm clock in the bathroom so I have to get off to turn off the alarm. lol Well hope you have a great day also.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    ive started mine slowly but SURELY i am in with you :D
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    I rarely ever FEEL like Super Mom but when I sit back and think about all I accomplish in a day's time I'm usually pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the compliment! Don't get me wrong I also need my morning coffee but I've always noticed that working out in the morning gives me more energy throughout the day. I know that the ONLY way I've been able to come this far is because I've finally put my foot down and I refuse to pick it up. Sure I may slack a day here and a day there, but I REFUSE to let myself become the person I had sadly turned in to. If I never had kids I know I wouldn't have gained all this weight but my youngest is now 3 so it's like "Ok, this isn't justifiable any more". Since I've acquired the TIME IS NOW attitude I've been traveling on a very clear path. My whole mind set has done a complete 180!
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary - we're celebrating by going out for dinner and to the movies. I took the day off tomorrow so I'll be hitting the gym hard in the morning. Even though I won't be getting in "traditional" exercise today I KNOW there will be some sweating and fast movements involved with my evening! LOL! :wink:

Have a great day ladies!
  • nathaliexol
    Options
    WHOA! That's what I call will power! I am looking forward to hear your progress updates :)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Cheers to those who join TEAM HERO!! Today we fight for real! Today we fight for life! Never back down! Never give up! We must become those who hold themselves to a higher standard of living so that others may see our example and follow! We need walk the path least traveled! Yes it will be hard! Some will fall. But you will not fail! Because you will pick yourselves back up and keep on going!

Remember the only thing holding you back is you. Get out of your way. Chin up, march! A hero's path!

-Roy
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    i like what roy said :D
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    I like it too Roy! WELL SAID!

Well I woke up today with a sore throat (good thing I already had taken the day off) because I feel like crap!!!!!! I'm trying to nurse it with some hot tea right now and hope to feel better by the time my hubby gets home so I can go get a run in.

HAPPY FRIDAY!
  • gonzalezelisa
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. I woke up extra early to get my workout for the day. I haven't woke up at 5:00 in months. I got my morning coffee and I'm ready for the day. Hope everyone has a great day.