How to you feel sexy for the weekend?

Options
Just wondering what tips you have, what rituals you may have for feeling sexy for a night out on the weekend? What preperations do you do during the week?

E.g. maybe fill up on vegies and fruits more than usual to FEEL healthier, or up the cardio for the week??

Does anyone have any really good/quick fixes?

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Drink lots lots of water and avoid too much sodium to make sure you are not bloated or retaining water.
  • HalloweenMom
    Options
    Weird, I was going to say "HEELS" lol...
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Weird, I was going to say "HEELS" lol...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wear something new that shows off your hard work?
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Wear a push up bra and a low cut top. Draw the eyes up. :)
  • geekyjen
    geekyjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I agree with the heels! I'm short so a few extra inches make me feel slimmer.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Send the kids to nanna's house for the night and greet my wife with red roses, a candle light dinner and soft music. Follow that up with warm lotion and a massage... And of course have the handcuffs, and blindfold nearby. :wink: Use my touch, my kiss, my everything to show her shes my woman and I am her man. Thats what being sexy is about.
  • mandipandi2010
    Options
    Yea Yea Yea what the Knight said!!!! Thats it!
  • jenuwine
    jenuwine Posts: 57
    Options
    Send the kids to nanna's house for the night and greet my wife with red roses, a candle light dinner and soft music. Follow that up with warm lotion and a massage... And of course have the handcuffs, and blindfold nearby. :wink: Use my touch, my kiss, my everything to show her shes my woman and I am her man. Thats what being sexy is about.

SOLD!!!!! Winning answer hands down!!!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I play my favorite music as I'm getting ready.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of water and wear a cute, flirty skirt for my man. :happy: Working out all week helps me feel great on the weekend! I love driving around with my windows down after I've just been to the gym and am freshly showered and feeling confident in what I just accomplished.