Determined! Rockin2013

Options
Well. I am 27 and have 2 great kids. I started this journey back on October 6th 2012. I have currently list 27.4 lbs on a weightloss supplement called ACE. I have the ultimate goal of being under 200 lbs. But my mini goals go as such: 1. 10 lbs- reached 2. 30 lbs 3. 45 lbs 4. 60 lbs. 5. 75 lbs 6. 90 lbs 7. 105 lbs and that would put me at 275. The size I was pre kids.

Long road but... I'm DETERMINED!!

Replies

• holly1007
    holly1007 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
    I look forward to helping and supporting each other on this healthy life style change
  • Cottie04
    Options
    You can add me!
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me the more the better and i look forward to giving support and sharing our progress together
  • GunslingerGirl
    GunslingerGirl Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm on the long road too! Feel free to add me. I love having new friends to support me and for me to help support them :)
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
    weigh in weekly and be determined to be less each week.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me got a was to go still too...can always use the support
  • mfta2204
    mfta2204 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have the same long road ahead too! I love your mini goals that way there you wont get too discoraged, and have little victories to celebrate! feel free to add me as Its nice to have motivation from time to time ! good luck!!
  • CakieScene
    Options
    im new so u can add me i would like to make new friends :flowerforyou:
  • shelby_mom
    shelby_mom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am determined, too! '13 is going to be a lucky year! I'd love to connect with some folks for motivation - especially with the traveling I do for work - hard to stay "on task" with this. Any of you want to connect? :-)

~ Heidi