Your motivation pictures

Options
Sorry if this has already posted but I was just wondering if any of you had a photo you use as motivation??
I found this one on a friends page, and I was horrified!! This was taken in 2011 and I was a size 22-24 there and I am even bigger
now :(
So I was just wondering who is brave enough to share theres :)

251374_10150631085080389_50420_n_zps3d72432f.jpg

Replies

• DuhhMuffin
    Options
    In September, I realized that I then looked like this:

motivation_zps4ab7ac18.jpg

when I used to look like this:
    skinnyme_zps3050b62f.jpg

I decided to start losing weight then, and I am down over 20 lbs so far. I'd like to get back to looking like the second pic.

Dem chins.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I started at close to 400 lbs. at 5'6" so as wide as tall in 5-6x shirts and 66 jeans
    Now at 286 I'm into 2X shirts and 46-48 jeans....and feeling so much better

beforeandafter_zps23e752b3.jpg
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I still have a ways to go but Ive lost 100 pounds so far.. this is my before and still in progress :)

collage.jpg

hmm not sure why it cut off here is the in progress:

2012-11-10184344.jpg
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I knew I needed to lose weight when I saw this:
    n588671573_134757_5678-1.jpg

I lost the weight, but realized I needed to do more when I saw this (taken August 2011):
    FatKellyAugust2011.jpg

I started lifting weights, working with a trainer. I'm now at a point that is okay, but I'm going to keep working and make it great.
    KellywithDadWedding-1.jpg
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can't even face my inspiration pictures. They were so disgusting I'm not even sure if i saved them anywhere. :P I hid them and refused to acknowledge it for even another half a year. And then I did something funny at work that warranted a lot of laughter and someone snapped a picture of me. They SMS'd it to me and I saw it again. Why isn't it as obvious when you look in the mirror every day? Why do you have to see it in a picture?
  • mommykitty81
    mommykitty81 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    this is me at my biggest of 265lbs.
    070512_zps4ea25408.jpg

this is me at 234lbs
    110912234lbsfrontview_zps7f95ab8f.jpg
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This is the one for me. I had no idea that my face looked like that!
    I've never posted pictures on the boards so here goes...

15g2csg.jpg

This is me on New Years Eve...
    346ajye.jpg
  • reasnableblonde
    reasnableblonde Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I can't even face my inspiration pictures. They were so disgusting I'm not even sure if i saved them anywhere. :P I hid them and refused to acknowledge it for even another half a year. And then I did something funny at work that warranted a lot of laughter and someone snapped a picture of me. They SMS'd it to me and I saw it again. Why isn't it as obvious when you look in the mirror every day? Why do you have to see it in a picture?

I wonder the same thing! Why do we look so much better in the mirror and then see harsh realities in pictures? It's so strange.
  • jojohnson090
    Options
    I'm not sure how to post pictures on here... but there's one of me my senior year just being goofy and happy and i look so damn small. at least compared to now!
    i'd put it up if anyone could tell me how to post pics?
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    F7846C28-5282-485B-B990-6098336668CF-1159-0000010EF9A9CB69_zpsa13d281e.jpg

Me. 10 years ago. Great motivation to lift weights:)
  • lotusspark
    Options
    I haven't anything to share but I'm amazed at all your transformations!! Outstanding efforts everyone.we need an applause emi here..
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Me a little over a year ago. It motivates me to stay on track.

IMG_6191_zps8a275207.jpg
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Edit: imgur crashed when I tried to fix it, but I gotta go to the gym! When I come back I'll try again...

Never posted photos before so hopefully this works....these are two photos that really motivate me.

This one is from one year ago at my heaviest, 180ish (Only ten pounds above where I am now) I hate my arms, my stomach, and how tiny my head looks!!!

And this one is from almost 7 years ago, when I was 15. I was probably 145ish here....and I was self conscious even then! (I posed like that to cover as much as I could...in a bikini) Always have been...now I'd be more than happy to have this body back! And I will! Soon.

Now I'm off to the gym! :D
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    me 5 years ago: 140lb doing a lot of cardio and lifting weight 3 times a week for 30 minutes....

1219_44580486108_1134_n.jpg

me 5 months ago 155LB the heaviest I've ever been...

422949_479517492072171_835380918_n.jpg
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Though I don't really use any pictures specifically for motivation, I did NOT think I looked like this till I saw the pictures people took this night.

14332_171016311738_7991550_n.jpg
  • danielleclarks
    Options
    This is very good that we are worried about our weight. I was also having lots of weight but someone told me about healyourhunger. I schedule a call with them on phone as I don't like to meet people in person. They have been so helpful to me and specialize in helping people who have tried lots of things already. I really want to share my picture before and after but I need one month more.

So see you guys in a month with :)
  • fancycupcake
    fancycupcake Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Edit: imgur crashed when I tried to fix it, but I gotta go to the gym! When I come back I'll try again...

Never posted photos before so hopefully this works....these are two photos that really motivate me.

This one is from one year ago at my heaviest, 180ish (Only ten pounds above where I am now) I hate my arms, my stomach, and how tiny my head looks!!!

And this one is from almost 7 years ago, when I was 15. I was probably 145ish here....and I was self conscious even then! (I posed like that to cover as much as I could...in a bikini) Always have been...now I'd be more than happy to have this body back! And I will! Soon.

Now I'm off to the gym! :D

Apparently you can only edit posts within an hour of posting them? Weird. ANYWAY, here are my photos. http://imgur.com/a/acDli