Recommend good online stores for running and fitness gear?

Options
I'd like tp order some running gear. Any good online stores you can recommend?

Replies

• meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    sportsunlimitedinc.com has some decent deals.

and this time of year you can usually get some pretty good discounts at the bigger name places like rei and citysports.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    www.sweatshop.co.uk

They have a guide to what kind of running shoes you need for your gait and instep as well.
  • Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you want to order whether or not it would be preferable to order online. I'm partial to Amazon.com because of selection and price. I'm also a Prime member so I get free 2nd day shipping on everything I order. ****'s Sporting Goods has good pricing but I'm not sure if you can order online. Shoe wise, I've ordered from Peltz Shoes. They have good sales and the shipping is quick. You may want to hunt around your area and see if there's a specialty store for running. They'll have clothing, shoes, and nutrition stuff. The running stores loacal to me are competitively priced on everything as well so I don't mind going there. If you know what you want, give Amazon a shot. I've ordered supplements, clothing, and even car parts from there.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Running warehouse has good stuff-including old models of shoes if your fave has just been "redesigned"
  • joied
    joied Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I get stuff from a UK site called Wiggle. If you purchase over a certain $ amount, postage is free. They are cheaper than the retail shops in Sydney.

wiggle.co.uk
  • NoDiva
    NoDiva Posts: 6
    Options
    I like Zappos for shoes. They have free shipping and returns (at least in the US; I don't know where you live). User reviews usually give me a good idea of the fit, i.e arch support, roominess of the toebox, etc. And I like the video feature, where employees model and discuss the features of each shoe.

For clothing, Athleta and Title IX both specialize in women's athletic wear. Good styling and quality, but pricey.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Sierra Trading Post has some good stuff, and constant sales. Once you get on their email list, they are constantly sending discounts to ya.
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your tips. They are all real sites