March for Babies-Help!

Options
I am fundraising for the March for Babies this year on April 24th. I have lost two children to premature births so this is really important to me and I am having trouble raising money, 50 dollars will allow me to have two memorial signs. If you can donate or know anyone who can, please pass this on to them, we don't care if it's 5 dollars. Thank you!

http://www.marchforbabies.org/delilahlovesethan

Thanks and Love
Nicole

Replies

• heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Me too, we are marching in St. L to remember our daughter - she grew wings on March 18 2008. This is my first walk with March of Dimes - I'm sure it is going to be an emotional day, but what a great way to remember our angels and raise money to help the March of Dimes - Such an awesome organization! Where are you marching?

www.marchforbabies.org/hmpruett
  • jam3mom
    jam3mom Posts: 6
    Options
    i work for a childrens hospital in dallas tx our walk is on april 17th at Norbuck Park by white rock in lake dallas we hope that ya'll can come not only is it a great workout but it is an incredible program walk starts at 9am so be their around 8 thank you
  • anybristow
    Options
    We are marching in Lawrence, Ks. It will be emotional, I'm sure I'll be a mess!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    I'm marching here in Portland Oregon. March 24th.

www.marchforbabies.org/hollandsdad
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    SAT APRIL 24TH IN DAYTON OHIO
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Only a couple days left to donate. Do it. Makes ya feel good.

www.marchforbabies.org/hollandsdad