Technically Not New?

Options
I joined this site last year and promptly forgot about it, as life got in the way. (Isn't that the way with everyone? ;).)

Anyway, I was a health and fitness coach for years and really enjoyed helping other people realize their health goals. It made it easier for me to stay focused on my own goals because I firmly believe in practicing what you preach. But then, I changed my career field to something much, much more sedentary and stressful and the very first thing to go were my gym habits, followed closely by my eating habits, etc, etc.

I guess I'm just shouting out to anyone who's tired of making excuses for themselves and looking for a motivation buddy to bounce ideas off of, etc? :)

Replies

• tycoluk
    Options
    Hey! I'm definitely on board with no longer making excuses - good luck with your goals, and if you'd like to add me as a friend, I'd be happy to be a Motivation Buddy.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I dont even remember what made me stick to MFP the very first day I joined, but Im glad I did!! , never missed a day!
  • TheJ_Net
    Options
    Welcome back! It was pretty much the same story with me. I joined awhile ago and then family stuff got in the way and out went the gym workouts and healthy eating habits. But I'm back as well, a fresh start for a new year. Feel free to add me if you want a motivation buddy or just someone to bounce off ideas with.

Good luck with your goals!