Hi

Options
I'm just looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. I'm 21 years old and I weigh 256 at 59 I would like to weight 160 but I am currently aiming for 180. I'm a full time college student so sometimes my eating habits are horrifying.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: sending a friend request your way!
  • stu236
    stu236 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm 40 my name is Stuart and I currently weigh in at 275... I want to get to 236!

I may not be what you're looking for but add me if you want...we'll have a laugh and I'll kick your *kitten* into shape on the way xx
  • btayl506
    btayl506 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean with the college eating habits.... it seems vegetables and fruits are so expensive while u can get an entire TV meal and ramen noodles for so cheap! Best of luck with your weight loss goal :)
  • katytru
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21 and in college also and I completely get it. I've been slowly gaining weight since starting college. I think we'd make great friends lol :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am older than you but a college student as well, i decided it is time for a career change....anyways it is really hard finding the time & energy to eat right & exercise. I have gotten creative with ways to exercise yet not sacrifice study time, and i am trying to work on the eating better thing. maybe we can trade tips!
  • nat08b
    nat08b Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey!

I'm a college student too! I try to plan healthy meals and snacks ahead of time so I'm not tempted to eat trashy stuff when I'm on a tight schedule and just need to cram something in my mouth before class or work. Lets be friends! I need someone to help encourage me to 50lbs smaller!