looking for some supportive friends around my age (20)!

Options
Hey! I'm cassie and i'm a college junior who has been overweight for most of my life. I hope to finally get rid of this extra weight and be thin and beautiful, but i'd love to have some friends to talk to about this and work through this with - who are going through the same thing! anyone wanna be friends?

Replies

• meghanp92
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat, 20 and a junior! I'll send you a friend request. (:
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Also Cassie here, also 20. :bigsmile:
  • laracolette
    laracolette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 and trying to lose weight for the gazillionth time, i'm hoping with the support of other people on here i'll do it this time! :)
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Im 25...26 in a week or so... let me just say you guys will be glad later if you start nipping whatever weight issues you have in the butt right now! I used to think people were crazy when they said your metab just seems to disappear mid 20s... ummmm mine held out until about 23 and now its harder than heck to lose without really committing! Good Luck ladies! and best wishes in school!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    I'm 21, I've been exercising and eating healthier for the last month and a half...so far I've lost 10 pounds but I still have 45 pounds to go! Feel free to add me =)
  • girlygirl22
    Options
    Heck yes i'd love to be your friend! im 22 and am trying to lose the last stubborn 10 pounds.
  • samerz91
    Options
    im 21, back in april i was 280lbs...now i am down to 223 an still going...but i still got 88lbs to go...it is def hard to lose it on my own i always think it would be nice to know more ppl my age to talk to about it all..
  • jessambrown
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jessica, 20 years old and in the same boat!
  • uhmmyess
    Options
    I'm looking for some more support too. I'm Kyra, 20 yrs old. Add me :)
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 & anybody can add me. Always looking for mutual support :)
  • toaoLIZ
    toaoLIZ Posts: 16
    Options
    i'm new here and looking for some motivation/support to give and receive as well ! i'm liz - 20 years old . feel free to add me everyone :)
  • ccantu19
    Options
    Hi :D I'm new to and 20. I have lost 6 lb. so far in two weeks and have struggled all my life with weight but have decided no more this year ill make the change. Add me I would love to be friends