High Salt Low Calorie?

Options
I have vasovegal which means my blood pressure can drop suddenly. I know I need to keep my salt intake up and ususally just rely on my tastes buds to let me know if I'm having enough salt. Apparently this juice fast I've been on has tricked them and I'm thinking I'm getting salt when I'm not. My blood pressure is pretty low so I know I need to up my salt intake, the problem is I don't want to go off the fast since it's doing wonders for my other health problems. Here's the question: Does anyone know of any high salt, low calorie options out there that I could maybe add to my diet until I'm done with this fast? The last thing I want to do is cave and eat a bunch of Ramen or chips or something. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Why are you fasting?
  • tipsy351
    tipsy351 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's partially to jump start my diet, partially to rid my body of processed junk, and partially to reset my pallate so that good for me foods taste good again. Plus my doctor recommended it. She said it would really help with my blood sugar levels.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of any high salt, low calorie options out there that I could maybe add to my diet until I'm done with this fast?

Salt.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Soy sauce.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You could add salt to your juices?